The Jersey Shore Music Festival is looking for Volunteers
The Jersey Shore Music Festival is looking for Volunteers to trade some work for an experience you will never forget!
If you’re responsible, friendly, and willing to be a TEAM player, VOLUNTEERING IS FOR YOU!
All volunteers will be required to work 6 hours in exchange for their ticket and submit a $30.00 deposit prior to the event. Just think of it as we are holding your gas money for the ride home!!! Your deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks after the event ends if paid by credit card. Money Order deposits will be refunded on site. Deposits will only be returned upon completion of your complete hours and a good review from your department supervisor.
Provided to volunteers are:
- Volunteer T-Shirt
- Lunch & Dinner (ONLY provided to volunteers who work 2 shifts)
We will need help in the following departments:
Front Gate • Parking • Hospitality • Production • Clean Up • AND MORE!
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- All applicants must give a REFUNDABLE Deposit of $30.00. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All applications will be taken and reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis, so apply early!
Please note: Your application is a request and is not a guarantee of a volunteer position.
Before filling out the application, please read the guidelines carefully below:
If selected you agree to the following:
- To be on time and complete all assigned shifts
- To be courteous to all staff and festival patrons
- To arrive sober to your volunteer shift and in proper attire, ready to work (NO OPENED TOED FOOTWEAR!)
- To be a good representation of Team Northeast at all times!
One of the Team Northeast’s volunteer coordinators will follow up with you shortly after your application has been received.