RRR: The Ball Drop!
New Years is coming and we are getting ready for Rock n’ Roll Resort’s: The Ball Drop. Team Northeast is looking for an exceptional group of folks to who would like to trade a little time and energy for their admission to the event. Volunteering is a great way to get involved behind the scenes in the festival world.
Here’s how it works:
1) Complete volunteer application form and click ‘submit’
2) Wait to be contacted by a Team Northeast volunteer coordinator.
3) Send in the following payments:
a. $100.00 deposit, which will be refunded after you complete your volunteer shifts**
b. $25.00 application fee which covers your crash space for the night.
4) Arrive at the designated time and be ready to work for your assigned shifts.
5) Enjoy being a part of the team! Remember, being part of Rock n’ Roll Resort’s volunteer crew means your goal is to do the best you can do to contribute to the successful operation of the festival during your shift; all of those good times that you recollect so fondly from past festivals happened in part due to the positive attitude and efforts of volunteers like yourselves. Let’s pay it forward to patrons who are here to have a safe, fun and memorable experience that will be a treasured moment in everyone’s summer.
** The deposit is 100% refundable if paid via money order. A credit card processing fee of $25.00 will be charged for all deposits paid by credit card.