Bella Terra Music & Arts Festival
This four-day festival takes place August 21-24, at Gardner’s Field in Stephentown, NY. This is the sixth annual Bella Terra and it has been more awesome every year. At Team Northeast, we know that the volunteers make the show run smoothly, so we are looking for a rock solid team of hardworking folks who want to help make this show happen. It can be even better with your help! Headliners for the weekend include Conspirator, The Hieroglyphics, Papadosio, Break Science, Keys N Krates, Minnesota, Abakus, Pimps of Joytime, Turkuaz, and DrFameus, along with a slew of other acts TBA. We know you don’t want to miss it, and we could use your help!
Here’s how it works:
1) Complete volunteer application form and click ‘submit’
2) Wait to be contacted by a Team Northeast volunteer coordinator.
3) Send in the following payments:
a. $125.00 deposit, which will be refunded after you complete your volunteer shifts**
b. $ 25.00 application fee which covers your official volunteer t-shirt for the event and an official 2014 event poster
4) Arrive at the designated time and be ready to work for your assigned shifts.
5) Enjoy being a part of the team! Remember, being part of Bella Terra Festival’s volunteer crew means your goal is to do the best you can do to contribute to the successful operation of the festival during your shift; all of those good times that you recollect so fondly from past festivals happened in part due to the positive attitude and efforts of volunteers like yourselves. Let’s pay it forward to patrons who are here to have a safe, fun and memorable experience that will be a treasured moment in everyone’s summer.
** The deposit is 100% refundable if paid via money order. A credit card processing fee of $25.00 will be charged for all deposits paid by credit card.