Volunteer for Bella Terra Festival 2013
We are looking for some hard working volunteers with positive vibes to help out with this years Bella Terra Festival. The festival would not be what it is today with out the hard work and dedication that everyone puts into it, including the help from the volunteers. We are looking for people who want to make a difference and help the show grow, while sending out positive energy to the rest of the festival. We’re looking for those of you who want to have a good time, but also want to help other people to have a good time. If that is you then please apply!
Here’s how it works:
- Complete volunteer application form below and click ‘submit’
- Wait to be contacted by a Team Northeast volunteer coordinator following up on your application.
- Send in the following payments required to participate in volunteer program:
a. $ 20.00 application fee which covers your official volunteer t-shirt for the event and an official 2013 event poster as a souvenir.
b. $140.00 deposit, which will be refunded after you complete your volunteer shifts**
- Arrive at the venue for orientation at the scheduled date/time.
- Show up to work for your assigned shifts as instructed by the volunteer coordinator.
- Enjoy Bella Terra Festival!
** The deposit is 100% refundable if paid via money order. A credit card processing fee of $20.00 will be charged for all deposits paid by credit card. USPS Money Orders are strongly encouraged.
Any questions regarding the volunteer program should be directed to email@example.com.