Volunteer for the 17th Annual NY Harvest Festival
We are looking for some hard working volunteers with positive vibes to help out with this year’s 17th annual NY Harvest Festival & Freedom Fair / Political Rally on October 11-14, 2013. This festival would not be what it is today with out the hard work and dedication that everyone puts into it, including the help from the volunteers. We are looking for people who want to make a difference. Volunteers able to send out positive energy to the rest of the festival while working and those who love to wear their smiles. We’re looking for those of you who want to have a good time, but also want to help other people to have a good time. If that is you then please apply! **Please note, applicants MUST be 18 years of age or older.
Here’s how it works:
1. Complete volunteer application form below and click ‘submit’
2. Wait to be contacted by a Team Northeast volunteer coordinator following up on your application.
3. Send in the following payments required to participate in volunteer program:
a. $25.00 application fee (covers your official volunteer event t-shirt, snacks, & water/beverages)
b. $100.00 deposit, which will be refunded after you complete your volunteer shifts**
4. Arrive at the venue for orientation at the scheduled date/time.
5. Show up to work for your assigned shifts as instructed by the volunteer coordinator.
6. Enjoy this year’s 17th annual NY Harvest Festival & Freedom Fair / Political Rally!
** The deposit is 100% refundable if paid via money order. A credit card processing fee of $20.00 will be charged for all deposits paid by credit card. USPS Money Orders are strongly encouraged. **All Money Orders SHOULD BE LEFT BLANK and SHOULD NOT be written out to Team Northeast, Wicked Cool Productions OR the Volunteer Coordinator. Upon satisfactory completion of your volunteer hours, we will return your Money Order to you and you can fill in your own name at that point. Credit Card deposits will be refunded within 2 weeks after the successful execution of the event.**
Any questions regarding the volunteer program should be directed to [email protected].
You can apply here:
You can pay the application fee here: